We want all every visitor to have a pleasant experience when visiting the garden. Those who engage in unsafe, disruptive, or destructive behaviors will be asked to leave. Visitors are expected to
help provide the best experience for everyone at the Arboretum by following the etiquette listed below.
- No wading in fountains, ponds or streams.
- Adults will ensure their groups follow the guidelines.
- No climbing on trees, walls, rocks, statues or exhibits. Climbing is allowed on play structures and certain exhibits where
specifically noted by signs.
- The Arboretum cannot be held responsible for lost or missing items.
- If you recover an item that does not belong to you, please return it to staff.
- Fires and fireworks are strictly prohibited
- No vehicle parking except in the designated parking areas.
- Respect others in your group and other visitors.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
- Scooters, skateboards and in-line skates are NOT allowed in the Arboretum.
- Private functions have exclusive use of the areas they have rented (see the CVABG Rental
- Visitors are encouraged to take photos and videos for personal use.
- All professional photographic sessions must follow the Arboretum Photography Policy. See the
- CVABG Photography Policy.
- The Arboretum is a family-friendly environment. Appropriate attire is required for all guests at all times including shirts/tops, pants/slacks, and
Maintaining the Arboretum
- Stay on walkways, nature trails, and grass and out of the garden beds.
- Do not pick or collect materials from flowers, plants or trees.
- Tables, benches, and other equipment including play equipment may only be moved by staff
- Leave everything here for others to enjoy.
Tobacco product use
The Arboretum buildings, gardens, and grounds including parking areas are tobacco-free.
The Arboretum does not allow the use of drones or drone photography.