The Arboretum is maintained by staff and volunteers. In order to provide an enjoyable and peaceful environment for all visitors, please follow these simple rules of ettiquette:
* Dogs on leashes are welcome! Please clean up after your pet.
* Please do not pick flowers or disturb any part of the landscape.
* For the safety of all our visitors, children must be supervised at all times.
* Only park in designated areas.
* No smoking, alcohol or fireworks are allowed.
* Rollerblades, scooters, and skateboards are prohibited. Bicycles & vehicles must stay on roads.
* Informal picnics are welcome. Please make sure all waste is put in the trash receptacles.